It is our aim to make sure the conference is a forum for holding discussions, exchanging experiences and showcasing advanced solutions of the greatest importance for the fuel, power and chemical industry in Poland at present.
Every year the conference discusses the biggest challenges faced by the fuel, power, gas and chemicals sectors. Guests invited to the debate include industry leaders as well as leading figures of political, economic and scientific life.
Thanks to careful selection of speakers and extensive work on the issues under discussion as well as interesting presentations of innovative solutions related to current problems from the sector in question, the Oil-Gas-Chemicals International Conference and Exhibition has become one of the most highly valued events for the fuel, power and chemicals sector.
A little history...
OIL-GAS-CHEMICALS has the longest tradition among events organized for the energy sector in a broad sense. The OIL & GAS International Exhibition for the Oil and Gas Industry first appeared on the trade event market in 1996, and the accompanying specialist conference was added in 2002, initially as the PIOGE Polish International Oil & Gas Summit, then PIOGE OIL & GAS, then the OIL & GAS International Conference from 2008, and when we added the chemicals sector to the range of topics covered at the event in 2015, the title of the conference was changed to what it is today: OIL-GAS-CHEMICALS.
From the very beginning, the Polish authorities and the sector itself considered this to be the priority event for Poland’s energy economy, every year bringing together top-ranking representatives of the government administration and the managements of leading companies from the oil and gas sector.
And so it continues to this day…
Patrons and associates
The conference’s success is largely due to the partners and patrons who help build its programme.
The OIL-GAS-CHEMICALS 2018 conference enjoys the patronage of:
- Krzysztof Tchórzewski, Minister of Energy
- Andrzej Adamczyk, Minister of Infrastructure
- Jadwiga Emilewicz, Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Mariusz Orion Jędrysek, Secretary of State, Chief National Geologist, Government Plenipotentiary for National Raw Materials Policy at the Ministry of the Environment
- Maciej Bando, President of the Energy Regulatory Office
- Alicja Adamczak, President of the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland
- Prof. Tadeusz Słomka, PhD hab. Eng., Rector of the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków
- Prof. Jan Szmidt, PhD hab. Eng., Rector of the Warsaw University of Technology
- Prof. Leszek Rafalski, Chairman of the Main Council of Research Institutes
- Ewa Mańkiewicz-Cudny, President of the Polish Federation of Engineering Associations
- Łukasz Kroplewski, President of the Chamber of Commerce for Gas Industry
- Leszek Wieciech, President-Director General of the Polish Oil Trade and Industry Organization
- Zygmunt Gzyra, President of the National Chamber of Biofuels
- Tomasz Zieliński, President of the Board of the Polish Chamber of Chemical Industry
Active participants of the last two editions of OIL-GAS-CHEMICALS included:
- Krzysztof Tchórzewski - Minister of Energy,
- Grzegorz Tobiszewski - Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Energy,
- Piotr Naimski - Secretary of State at the Polish Prime Minister’s Office, Government Plenipotentiary for Strategic Energy Infrastructure,
- Marek Suski - Chairman of the Sejm’s Energy and State Treasury Committee until 2017.
Every year the conference is attended by approx. 300-400 people (405 participants in 2017) representing leading companies from the sector, national and local government administration, science etc.
About the organizers
The Warsaw Exhibition Board company (Zarząd Targów Warszawskich S.A., or ZTW S.A.) is an independent, 100-percent Polish-owned company with a tradition going back over 25 years and a rich portfolio of diverse promotional projects in the international business environment, carried out in Poland as well as other countries.
The mission of ZTW S.A. includes business promotion and creating a space for transparent and objective exchange of opinions, ideas and information useful to the national and local government administration, university-level schools, scientific research institutes, industry and media.
ZTW S.A.’s systematic efforts have been noticed and are highly regarded by organizations that work with us and represent many prestigious areas of the economy and administration, including:
- air transport,
- military and non-military security,
- maritime industries,
- energy resources,
- chemical industry,
- power engineering,
- environmental protection.
As part of their contacts with the government administration that extends patronage over all of ZTW S.A.’s projects, the organizers work closely with, among others, the Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation, the Ministry of National Defence, the Ministry of Energy, the Ministry of the Environment as well as the Sejm Committees for National Defence, Maritime Economy and Inland Water Transport, Infrastructure, and Local Self-Government.
More information: naftaigaz.ztw.pl