ASSETS OF TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN
- Investment offer diverse in territory, price and logistics
- Rich offer of new "green field" areas, production halls, warehouses and office buildings
- Construction of new production halls and warehouses for potential investors
- Highly assessed human resources in each branch and specialisation
- Fast, cheap and direct transport of goods to the East – wide-track railway line LHS
- Various forms of cooperation with existing entrepreneurs
- Tax incentives and exemptions for each investor
- Friendly local governments
- Professionalism and experience of the zone's staff, that helps investors in each step of conducting activity within the zone
The investors can use the offered resources, which include investment areas, in great part with technical infrastructure. Companies operating within the Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone on the day of the establishment of the TSEZ, communes and the managing company of the TSEZ EURO-PARK WISLOSAN the Industrial Development Agency joint-stock company in Warsaw are owners of these assets.
For nearly 20 years now, TSEZ has witnessed granting permits and successive location of new investment in the zone. The managing authority has granted nearly 285 permits to conduct business activity within the zone. 128 active entrepreneurs at the moment represent various branches of industry: aluminium processing, pharmaceutics, consumer glass, electronics, manufacturing building materials, furniture and printing industry. The image of the original area of the zone has undergone a substantial transformation. IDA Branch Office in Tarnobrzeg contracted the construction of a complex of modern production and storage facilities for hire for new investors along with modernisation of production and office facilities already present in the zone.
pdf | 3.03 MB