The city of Koszalin offers attractive investment lands equipped with utilities of approximately 78 hectares located in the "Koszalin" Subzone of the Słupsk Special Economic Zone (SSEZ) at attractive conditions. The lands are designated for the building of production plants and logistics centers as well as for BPO investments.
An entrepreneur who has been granted the permit for business activity in the zone is exempted from the CIT income tax up to 55%, depending on the size of the company. He is also exempted from the local real estate, lands, buildings and constructions tax by the rule of de minimis (up to 200 thousand Euro).
Support offered within "Koszalin" Subzone of the SSEZ:
• Perfect location and transport accesibility in the vicinity of national routes No 6 (Szczecin - Gdańsk) and No 11 (Kołobrzeg – Poznań – Górny Śląsk) near planed motorways no S6 and no S11 junction.
• Full technical infrastructure water, rain, sewage, electrical energy and natural gas (large capacity.
• Zoning in local spatial development plan: industrial production, logistic & warehouse centers. No investment obstacles. Allowed built-up area: up to 75%, max. height up to 25 m.
• Plots division according to investor’s needs which means large savings. Min. plot area from 0,4 ha.
• Friendly climate and numerous international contacts.
• Preferences and tax incentives.
• Well qualified future staff and low work costs.
• Investment process assistance.
• Professional and efficient investors service.
Terms and conditions of support provided within SEZs:
• investment of minimum 100 000 EUR,
• continuance of the investment in the region for at least 5 years after completion of the whole investment (3 years for SME),
• maintenance of employment level for at least 5 years (3 years for SME),
• own capital is at least 25% of total investment costs.
To date 22 investors operate within the „Koszalin” Subzone of the SSEZ with more than 1.800 employees.
INVEST IN KOSZALIN
More information is available at www.koszalin.pl
MUNICIPALITY OF KOSZALIN
75-007 Koszalin PL
Rynek Staromiejski 6-7
Mayor of Koszalin
Phone : (+48) 94-348-86-03, Fax : (+48) 94-348-86-25
Mayor's Representative in charge of Key Investors and Employment
Phone : (+48) 94 348 87 93; (+48) 94 348 88 82; Fax : (+48) 94 348 87 92
Koszalin an attractive place for investment and development
pdf | 1.27 MB